e's Ventilation Terminal

AN INDEX

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Updates

I'm still trying to figure out this Flock browser. It won't accept my password so I'm going to check with the FAQ on the Flock page. If I get this blog composer to work, it will drasticly reduce the amount of time needed to write my blog posts. Now to get it to work...

I was searching through my del.icio.us and found a site for DTV. It's a free stream of video podcasts and shows independantly made by random people. It also includes music videos, news, etc. I highly recomend you check it out if you can. I downloaded the version for the newest update to Mac OSX Tiger. It uses a Quicktime format so you can choose to keep the videos you download or just keep them for a set amount of days. If anyone else knows of other better independent video/tv software, list them as a comment on this page.

*Gab, this is your little remark from me to you on my blog(this sentence, not the video crap). I hope you enjoy it and I'll be sure to add you to it to make you oh so happy.*

Hopfully in the next week I can get some pictures up on the page.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Evan said...

Scrap that shit about Floc. I finally got it to work!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger JiminyCricket81 said...

Thanks oh-so-much for the commentary....the enthusiasm is killing me. :) Just funning. Let me know when you're posting next and I'll show you how to do pics.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Evan said...

ok, i want to make this better so i'll be sure to tell you when the next update is. it sure won't be after I get back from the country pub on a wed. night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home