e's Ventilation Terminal

AN INDEX

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fritz Cellar (from Sep.) and thoughts about picture/blog posting (concise)

Flickr Photo

A while back I commented on the wine in Hungary. This picture is taken from the Fritz winery in Szekszard (southern Hungary). The variatals that are specialized here are Blue Franc, Kekfrankos, and a Bikaver Cuvee. I ended up buying the Kekfrankos but would've taken home all that I could if I had the money. The Bikaver was not quite as special as Gal Tibor in Eger but still very good.

As soon as I get a camera or other pictures from the students in the institute, I plan on posting some of my memorable times here. Will this help you to know me better? Will you get closer to me and my lifestyle? Will you share in the same moments that I had? No. I just wanted to make you think that you are experiencing all these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home